The HHART 2020 advance team arrived in the Dominican Republic on Wednesday January 15th to make preparations for the Team’s 14th and 15th missions.
This 10-member contingent also brought 500kgs of baggage which included .
- Medical and dental clinic supplies
- Montessori school teaching materials,
- Xylophone for installation in an outdoor park
- 250 tiny solar light systems
- 50 emergency water filter systems
- 750 reading glasses
The HHART 14 team members will arrive on Sunday January 19th and will supplement the supplies already in place quite significantly.